Email Marketing is the approach of sending emails to the group of potential customers. Generally, email marketing is used to send the newsletter, promotional, franchise request or introductory content. Email marketing is considered as one of the best ways to build the loyalty and trust in customer’s mindset. No matters you are targeting new customer or sending mail to the existing customer, email marketing helps you in both the cases. Email marketing standards have been improved a lot in the 21st century, prior to this evolution email marketing was not as effective as we can’t see the demographics of the recipient. In today’s time, you can even check whether your customer has seen the mail or not and if he or she has checked the mail what amount of time they had spent in reading the mail.
Here comes the role of digital marketing for healthcare where it enormously outbreaks your past records in getting maximum potential patients from any part of the world to connect with you.
Types of Emails
- Broadcast: This is a type of email, which is sent to a group of existing customer or targeting new customer. Here a common mail is shooted to every recipient. Most of the people know this technique by the name of bulk mailing.
- Event-Triggered: As the name suggests it is the type of email only sent to the customer on an occurrence of any event. For Eg- You have hosted an event and now you wish to send a thank you mail to all the attendees of the event. A welcome mail sends to the customer upon registration or signup on the website is also known as the Event-Triggered mail.
- One-to-One: If motto behind sending the mail is, giving a personalized feel to the customer One to One emailing is the most effective way. We will not be proven wrong on stating that, in email marketing one to one is the approach known for best in the class ROI.
- Recurring: As the competition level is very high in every trade, therefore follow-ups emails helps a lot in cracking the deal or building a good relationship with the customer. This approach of email marketing is used when the customer is planning to buy the product in the coming days. If emails are sent to the same customer in a frequent manner, he or she must consider your business before buying the product.
As we all know a coin has its two sides similarly email marketing has its own advantages and disadvantages let’s understand that:
Advantages of Email Marketing:
- Budget Friendly: Email marketing is considered as the cheapest approach in targeting potential clients.
- Know your customer better: Email marketing insights helps in knowing the interest or reactions of the customer towards the products and services offered by your business.
- Better Response Time: Almost 70% of the internet user checks their inboxes very frequently 25% of the remaining user’s checks the inboxes on daily basis, Hence the engagement rate is high and quick.
Disadvantages of Email Marketing
- Spamming: Almost 90% of the businesses running in the market take help of email marketing. Some of the businesses are very desperate in achieving the customer due to which they make false promises and commit low cost with hidden conditions. This results in a generation of the wrong perception about the promotional email in the customer’s mind.
How we can help you!
- Other than email marketing services at Bit Binders, we are masters in turning your illusions into reality from development to digital marketing and post-development care. We possess a higher success rate in the following services
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Website Designing & Development
And many more…
Let’s connect to discuss your project requirement