From last few years, different types of online marketing strategies have appeared. One of the most popular methods is blog marketing. A Strategy that comes with a wide variety of benefits and takes advantage of different search engines.
Blog marketing includes the creation of text, audio or video content on your website’s blog. It’s a practice that has a direct impact on a brand’s visibility. When a person searches online, websites that offer quality content related to text typed into the search bar will emerge in the top results. It allows business to increase their visibility and search engine traffic.
This blog marketing method is quite successful, as many companies are already using it to improve their business.
Benefits of Blog Marketing
- Blog Marketing helps drive traffic to your website
- Every time we write a blog post, it’s one more indexed page on our website, which means it’s one more opportunity for us to show up in search engines and drive traffic to our website in organic search. it’s also one more cue to Google and other search engines that our website is active and they should be checking in frequently to see what new content to our website.
- Blogging also helps you get discovered via social media platform. Every time we write a blog post, we’re creating content that people can share on social networks — Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest — which helps expose our business to a new people that may not know you yet.
- Blog Marketing helps convert that traffic into leads
- Now we had traffic coming to our website through our blog, we have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads.
- Just like every blog post we write is another indexed page, every post is a new opportunity to generate new leads. The way this works is really simple: We need to Just add a lead-generating call-to-action to every blog post.
- Often, these calls-to-action lead to things like free ebooks, free wallpapers, free fact sheets, free webinars, free trials ….. basically, any content asset for which some people would be willing to exchange their information. To clear for anyone who is unfamiliar with how traffic-to-lead conversions work.
- Visitor clicks call-to-action and gets to a landing page, which contains a form for them to fill in with visitor information
- Visitor fills out the form, submits information, and receives the clicked free offer. If we scroll down in this blog post, we’ll see a call-to-action button. 99.9% of the blog posts have call-to-action buttons. That is how you turn that traffic coming to your blog into leads for your sales team or business.
- It helps to establish brand authority
- If people find answers to their common questions via blog posts written by people at your company, they’re likely to come into the sales process trusting what you have to say because you’ve helped them in the past. Before also they were interested in purchasing anything from you.
- People that have been reading your blog posts will typically enter the sales process more educated on your place in the market, your industry, and what you are offering.
- Salespeople who face specific questions that require in-depth explanation or a documented answer can pull from an archive of blog posts. Not only do these blog posts help move the sales process along more skills than if a sales rep had to create the assets from scratch.
Let’s Connect To Shoot Up Your Business Digitally.
We at it Bit Binders caters you with all solutions of your every other problem or needs at one desk. We are experts in blog marketing strategy. We can help you achieve your goals.
Our team uses the latest blog marketing strategy to serve you our best.